Porsche Pink Pig Martini Livery Mix Makes Mission X Production Even More Desirable

It’s been a minute since Porsche last unveiled the 918 Spyder… or eight years, to be more precise. For 2023, the automaker followed up with the Mission X concept, which previews an all-electric halo car to succeed the 918. And since Porsche is keeping us waiting for a decision on a production Mission X, we can now enjoy the battery-powered beast in a Pink Pig & Martini livery thanks to a digital feat.

Back in June when releasing the Mission X, Porsche told us that, should the EV become a series model, it would earn the title of the fastest production car around the Nurburgring. Part of that would be owed to the Mission X’s power-to-weight ratio of 1 hp/kg (2.2 lbs), thanks to a 900V architecture allowing ultra-fast charging. Of course, if you’re looking for Porsche’s next real-world Grenn Hell record, the 992 911 GT3 RS Manthey currently testing is probably your best bet.

Porsche has yet to publish exact power and weight figures, but competitors like Rimac, which owns 55% of Bugatti Rimac (Porsche owns the remaining 45%) mean the Mission X would have to deliver anywhere between 1,500 and 2,000 hp to earn the said title on the Green Hell.

The least optimistic timeframe for the release of a production electric hypercar based on the Porsche Mission X concept involves a launch that would take place around 2027. This would see the vehicle adopt solid-state batteries, which are more energy-dense compared to the current Li-Ion batteries featuring liquid electrolytes. According to a recent report by Porsche Consulting, solid-state batteries would be prepared to offer ranges of 750 km starting in 2030.

Porsche Pink Pig & Martini livery

The Pink Pig is arguably the most famous of the countless liveries that have seen Porsche winning races across the world. And while the Martini livery has landed on race cars from BMW, Ford, Lancia, and Williams over the years, many people prefer to remember it on Porsche racers.

Since both color schemes are heavily used these days, from independent wraps to Porsche itself, Nurburgring-based automotive visual specialist Black Fish Graphics mixed the two. So here we are, gazing at the Porsche Mission X in its Pink Pig Martini livery.

So, in this 3D rendering, the traditional shade of pink used for the first livery meets the Martini logo and those Porsche crests found around the vehicle for a unique take.

We’ve shown you two Porsche liveries joined in the real world too, with the Pink Pig/Lowenbrau Porsche Tractor that recently attended Rennsport Reunion 7 being one of the quirkiest present of the event.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here